virtual fishbowl. virtual fishbowl.

Interesting

Its not bad, nice job on coding with flash and having decent graphics

X227 The Game Retail X227 The Game Retail

Nicely Done

.. Make More Damnit ..

Ren & Stimpy SoundBoard Ren & Stimpy SoundBoard

Pretty Good

brings back memorys lol

BotArena v0.2 Beta BotArena v0.2 Beta

Yeah

So its kind of like a Chicken that roams thru the forest but cant find a thing to eat so it raps its self up in mud and cooks it self over an open fire.

This is a classic dish for the Chinese, Its called Mud Chick. You see the mud makes it so your like frying the son of bitch makes a good meal. Try it one day. Just dont let that Chinese man ring your neck and cover you in mud that would be Canibalism.

Hail Satan

I gave it a 5 nicely done

thewasteofwebspace responds:

yes... EXACTLY like that.

S U B M A R I N E S! S U B M A R I N E S!

Yeah

Hail Satan

I gave ya a 5 brought yeah up to 2.00 Yay me

Klloppa - Level 1 Klloppa - Level 1

nice

I dont care if its crappy graphics if you did good with programing Ill give ya a good score but you games clear so all is good.

I hate people that vote down games, maybe they dont understand its a pain in the ass to program games and draw it all up too. Bunch of Bastards I know how it feels to work on a program for the longest time and people think its shit! well fuck them

Street Carnage 2 Street Carnage 2

Umm

Not bad...

Artillery Fun Artillery Fun

Yes Yes!

I seeeeee now said the blind man as he pissed into the wind its all coming back to me now!

Dress Missy Dress Missy

Dude the goth thing pissed me off!

Why do you assume that all goths are stupid layven satanist! and still lavys dont go off and kill shit for satanic rituals! No real satanic study's tell you to kill a fucking goat! Get that through your heads! There are stupid christains that pervert everything! Really there is more sacrificing in the christain bible then any other book I know of!

But other then pissing me off right there the game was pretty good! graphics were awesome keep up the good work then!

Roadkill Game v1.0 Roadkill Game v1.0

Fucking GReat!!!

That was pretty cool/ Funny! shit make more!